Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Thank God!

Hey peeps! Lots of people tagged me. That's cool! I'm into the 2nd day of the holidays. Nothing much to do really, except to play computer, soccer, table-tennis and read. lolz..Kindda boring. Well, i'll just have to do some work. I was so looking forward to this holidays. Have you ever had the experience when you were really in need of something, and when you get it, you don't really appreciate it as much as you thought you would. lolz...complicated eh? But that's how i feel now.

I really miss Singapore lots. But i'm afraid the same thing will happen. I'm currently craving to get back to SG. But i may not enjoy it as much. So, i'll have to plan my schedule well. lolz..Hmm..lots of people i have to pay a visit to. 1. Church friends 2. MSHS friends 3. St.Andrews friends 4. Soccer mates ~8) 5. Cousins
Wow, there's just too many people. Better not talk about it now.

Oh yea, for those people who have blogs and are not on my link list, please leave your blog URL on the tagboard. I'll link you ASAP. Hmm...ok, i'll tell you about one of my projects. Disgusting. Not disgusting, rather...'unique'. Guess the subject...

Sex Ed. The assesment is to come up with an advertisement that advertises a contraceptive method. Find it funny, eh? lol...me too. I just did it today. I'm doing condoms, Durex. It looks kindda cool. But nothing you'll be interested in...OR NOT? lol.. I freak out at the thought of all those contraceptive methods that 'intellegent' humans come up with. It's just utterly disgusting. It makes me ponder over something. Compare the current world now, to the time God first created it. Compare it again to the prophecies in Revelations. Argh..it's good to know that Christ is coming again soon. However, it's very saddening looking at how people in the current time act. Don't they have better things to do? Can't they just 'behave' well? lol...

Ok, enough of my rubbish. It's time for my poem. It's about arrogance. Have you ever been carried away in a sense of pride? I just realised that i tend to be self-righteous sometimes. And i find that scary because i didn't even realise it until some time later. I wanna apologise to those people whom i offended because i was too self-righteous.

This poem is just to remind people who are in a state of self-righteousness. God is the only one totally righteous. Here goes:

<---Arrogance--->
I've been perfect,
Free from sin.
Only failing to realise,
How proud i've been.

Lost in my determination,
To achieve a sense of excellence.
Of what turned out to be,
Sheer unwanted arrogance.

God was with me,
Every single day.
He helped me,
To change my sinful ways.

I could never change,
What i was meant to be.
But through his grace,
God changed me.

I express to God,
A heart of thankfulness.
Turning my arrogance,
Back into gratefulness.
God & Isaac
21/9/2004

Thank God for you all!

No comments: