Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Movie!

Hey peeps! Ya know, you peeps are soooo lucky to be in SG. Back in SG, the public transport's awesome, you can go anywhere, anytime. But over here, it's the opposite. It's either you have a car, or nothing at all. lolz..stupid eh? Well, the point is this simple equation:
No Transport = Life - Lanning - Movies - Outtings
lolz...but anyways, A family friend, Aunty Angie, took Sha and i out for a movie! However, she has 2 children aged 2 and 5. Thus, we had to watch a 'kinatdda' kiddy movie. But it didn't matter, the show was "Shark Tale". It was a pretty good show. Boring at some parts, but the story line is awesome. After watching the movie, we went for a delicious lunch, ROTI PRATA! lolz...my ears tingle at the sound of those 2 words. We had some chicken, mutton curry, Indian vegetable and some prata. I really enjoyed the meal. One of the best i've had in Australia.

You would guess what happened yesterday. Or rather today, if you count 12.35 a.m the next day. During my quiet time, i was just praying that the Lord would show his love to me (For some unknown reason). The words just shot out of my mouth: "O Lord, show your love towards me." I didn't really have a lot of intention in those words. I slept early that night, 10pm.

I didn't know why but i just woke up at 12.35 a.m. I thought it was the usual "Wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-then-go-back-to-sleep" routine, but it wasn't. I couldn't get back to sleep this time. It was because of the music. My sis had turned on some Christian music just before she fell asleep. And the words just filled my mind, like filling your mouth with sweet honey. Just imagine that. The words were so meaningful that my eyes were watery. I just felt how much Christ loved me. Unconditional, Sacrificial, Gracious, Deep love. Just then, i remembered my prayer to God to show his love for me. Well, it was answered! Praise the Lord!

This poem is to show how great God's love really is:

God's Love
Think about his love,
His love for you and me.
The saving love,
He gave so free.

Think about the planets,
Revolving in space.
Yet i was the largest,
The biggest in his face.

Loving is easy,
Without a sacrifice.
But my God gave,
His Son Jesus Christ.

If you think you're small,
In this world of lies.
You're enormous,
In your Father's eyes.

God & Isaac
29/9/2004

No comments: