Friday, September 24, 2004

Boring Holidays...

Hey peeps. I'm having a really boring holidays right now. Nothing to do except to watch TV, computer and soccer. Really wish school would reopen soon. I couldn't blog for the last two days because my laptop's spoilt. I can't type in the input box in the "Compose" page. lolz.. sounds complicated eh? well, it just makes me unable to post. So, i have to use the CPU for my blogging. Nothing much happened suring these 2 days. Hmm..let me think, I watched 2 movies. lolz..."Brother Bear" and "50 First Dates". Both movies were awesome! They're a MUST for those who haven't watched them. And i mastered a vegetable dish! took me pretty long to learn how to cook it. It tastes awesome!(Biased) I don't even know the name of the vegetable. lolz.. OK, it's time for the poems for the last 3 days. Enjoy!

Calling
If Christ came,
And on your heart knocked.
What would happen?
Would your door be locked?

One simple question,
Always puzzles me.
Would i go?
Or would i just let it be?

My heart tells me,
Without a doubt.
That i would go,
Whether flood or drought.

But when the time comes,
Would i be game?
When Christ calls,
Would i still feel the same?

Lord, help me,
I desperately plead.
To follow you,
Where ever your spirit leads.

God & Isaac
22/9/2004

Patience
The medcine for quarrels,
The solution to problems.
Can you guess what it is?
It simply goes like this.

Would you read this poem,
To the very end?
If you're in a rush,
Would you wait for a friend?

Many or most time,
We get carried away.
Not knowing,
When or what to say.
This will give you,

An angered heart.
You may not have noticed,
but impatience played a part.

If love and patience,
Were in your heart.
It would have been prevented,
Right from the start!

God & Isaac
23/4/2004

Lost Lifes
A cold and eerie night,
Lost with no one in sight.
My heart is filled with fear,
Only hoping to see a light.

My vision is blocked,
And my legs are numb.
Wincing in pain,
Of my dear broken thumb.

Looking up,
I see the starless sky.
At my wit's end,
I heaved a heavy sigh.

I knelt down feeling the coolness,
Pressing against my knees.
Feeling the chilling wind,
I held on to my warm fleece.

I looked up to heaven,
And wondered why.
But now i know,
Why Christ had to die.

God & Isaac
24/9/2004

Hope you guys enjoyed that. See ya!

No comments: