Thursday, November 09, 2006

VCE Scares..

One more day to my VCE Business Management exam. Yes, VCE has to be in capital letters. Sigh.. you've got no clue how much this means to me. I'm aiming to get a study score of 50 for both Chinese and BM this year, which will give me a huge boost for next year. Only, that means that i basically have to do a perfect paper tomrrow. I wagged the entire week of school to study for BM, and i'm getting to the point where my mind feels so saturated that no more information can be forced into it..

And i STILL feel unconfident. Well, i just wanted to express my feelings while i'm still nervous. It's times like this when the environmental constraints pull you down and pressure you so much that you neglect the beauty of the things that surround you. I took a break after 4 hours of work this morning and i stepped outta my house and i realised how beautiful the rich blue sky was! I looked at how the tree outside my house stood strong and tall against the horizon. I caught a glimpse of the beauty of God's creation at that moment and i wanted to just stand there and stare at the tree... i love that.

No comments: