Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thank you God!

I still can't get over this Unfailing Love song. It's addictive because it's true, and it's comforting because it's true. The Business Management paper was really difficult yesterday. It was considerably harder than last year's paper.. but i'm happy with how i faired. Thank God for that! =) There's just one more paper to go - Chinese.

Harish, Darryn and i went to watch Saw 3 at MC yesterday. haha! We were gonna watch the D-something.. the Infernal Affairs show... but the next time slot was at 6pm. I didn't want to waste my money on a horror movie, but Daz and Hash managed to persuade me with a half-price offer. lol!

Saw 3 was pretty good actually, but it's absolutely gruesome. I almost puked in the first 5 minutes! Despite that, i was amazed at how the events unfolded and the ending was superb. A thrilling show to watch! =)

Something struck me as i was doing my QT's this week. I'm currently reading the Psalms and i'm really enjoying it. Well, David writes:

"Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in Him." - Psalm 32:10

"But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him on those who hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine." - Psalm 33:18-19

Time and again, God's Unfailing Love is mentioned. And it comes to the man who trusts and hopes in the Lord! haha! He's been faithful to me by helping through that tough BM exam.. he's shown me my faults and helped me to change... he's healed Reygiel's leg... and i know that if i keep praying in faith he'll heal my Granddad and deliver him from death. But even if he doesn't.. i know his unfailing love will always be with him, because of the faith my granddad has in Him.

I thank God soo much for giving me such an awesome granddad. He's inspired me to live my life wholely for God and to have faith no matter what the circumstance.

Kong, i love you.

No comments: