Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year 2007!

I know it's a platitude on everyone's MSN nickname's, blog titles and the like, but i'd like to wish you a Happy Chinese New Year! I haven't blogged for such a long time and everyone seems to have lost interest in my presumably "dead" blog. It's hard for me to blog as often as i did before, but i would appreciate it if you guys made a little tag just to boost my inspiration. Cheers! :)

Another word of congratulations to Melbourne Victory on their 6-0 THUMPING of Adelaide United in the A-League Grand Final yesterday. Archie Thompson knocked in 5 goals and Sarkies added an absolute peach just above the icing on the cake! Well done Melbourne!

I've not been as busy as i expected. I'm a little behind in terms of homework, but they're not due for a long time; so there's hardly any pressure on me at the moment. But i should really pull my socks up a little.

My mum went back to Singapore on Tuesday and i'm kindda missing her. She's such a vital part of the household. Now Jerusha, Grandma, Dad and i share the responsibilities of vacuuming, doing the laundry, drying the clothes, ironing, preparing meals in the morning and all that. We didn't do anything for Chinese New Year except for a family steamboat dinner on the eve of CNY. My mum's usually the one who organises these parties and stuff.. my dad couldn't care less! Oh well, he's just being a typical bloke.

Vic invited Qynn, Nick, Shaun and i to join his soccer team. Nick, Qynn and i went for the training on Sat in the 38 degree heat, and we decided that we'll commit to their team. There'll be training once a week and a game on every Sunday arvo. haha! An extra commitment, a fun one at least ( i hope!) So, that's something i'll be looking forward too. The soccer trials for the school Futsal and Soccer teams are on Wednesday. I hope to get into the starting 11. Please pray for me! :)

I was browsing You Tube, something i don't usually do, the other day, and i saw a guitar clip by David Choi. Whoa! I was shocked at the high quality of his voice and his superb guitar-playing skills! I'm gonna try to learn some of his songs. He's inspired me to compose songs with a refreshing, boyish, country-like tone.

Yea, i'm in the midst of composing a song. Hope to get it done by the end of the week. Cheers! :)

No comments: