Thursday, December 07, 2006

Game of Love

I just got back from an UNBELIEVEABLE AWESOME time of Futsal at Box Hill. We met up at the train station for lunch at 12pm before heading down to the Aquatic Centre at 1:30pm. I felt rather weird when i left my house because i wouldn't be seeing my mum and sis for 9 days or so.. sigh.. they were on a 5pm flight to Singapore. I miss the times when my sis would come over to my room just to have a chat, or to play the guitar with me.. I never feel bored because she's always next door.

Before she left, my mum taught me how to use the washing machine, and she gave me a whole list of CHORES to do!!! LOL! It included, WEEDING the garden, washing the toilets, washing the clothes, ironing, sweeping and vacumuming the floor, etc. -.-""" The list goes on. Sigh.. it looks like i've gotta limit myself from going out too much. And there's no one at home to take care of my grandmum when i'm out.. so i guess i'll stay home a lil more, hopefully i'll get some Year 12 work done =)

Anyway, the people who rocked up were lil Joe, Banh, Darryn, Jimmy, Jack, Jamie, Stevie.T, Pete, Nick, Daniel, Nick, Qynn, Gab, Jono, Jase, Phan, Jin, Harish, Sam and Luke. 22 people in all! LOL! That's crazy.. poor organisation on my part x.X" Anyway, we formed 3 teams and we played with a "first goal wins" + "Winner stays loser leaves" system. I played for the Fungus team of course! We started off with a bang! Getting 3 straight wins with slick one-two passes, quick and intelligent movement on AND off the ball, and clinical finishing. But our form was short-lived as we crashed to SIX consecutive defeats!!! Anyway, we got our formation back.. any we lauched an AMAZING comeback that saw us win SIX games in the row! Booyah! We were on the court from 3:10pm till 4:53pm.. haha!

The games were all terrific. Thanks for the good sportmansship shown, and for the high level of skills and passing displayed guys! Remember, we're going the to beach next Thurs!

Well, we managed to play till 4.40pm, before being kicked off the courts. The dudes took the train back to the city, while Harish and i shopped around for a bit before taking a train up to Nunawading. I took TWO AND A HALF HOURS to get home! LOL! Firstly, we took a wrong train which skipped Nunawading and we had to take the next train back.. then the bus at Nunawading was CANCELED, so we waited for 50 mins of so for the next one.. then i got off just opposite crossway and walked for 20mins to my house. -.-"""" That was a TIRESOME walk.. Sigh... it was good though, i had a good chat with Harish along the way.. haha!
Aunt Angie took Jerusha and i for a Birthday trip: Gold Class tickets!! Whoa man! The waiter treated us like Kings and Queens! We went to Victoria Gardens to watch The Guardian. Aww, that's a REALLY sentimental and touching film. It's full of action, suspense and sentiment. 4 and a half stars outta 5 is my rating! Anyway, we order yummy wedges, dim sims and spring rolls with tasted HEAVENLY! Oh yea, just wanna thank Aunt Angie for that! =) I really enjoyed myself.

I passed by Sarah's blog this morning and i came across a paragraph that read:

GAME OF LOVE
"What we thought was love and happiness? Is now gone all that's left is to move on. Say goodbye and walk away. Take your wounded pride put it aside. The game of love you have lost. Your broken heart is the cost. Count your blessings and pray. maybe You will win at the game of love one day. Just learn when to walk away. Your strong enough to say good bye. Don't hold back it's okay to cry love hurts sometimes "


I don't wanna be hypocritical... It may be hard to do, but i still strongly believe in it. Well, Love is not a game, like many deem it to be. It should be real and lasting, not on the outside but from the inside out. It should bring happiness AS WELL AS sadness, just to fulfill its role of making you a stronger person. AND therefore, we shouldn't just "count our blessings and pray, and then learn when to walk away." Most people are "strong enough to say 'Goodbye'" and take the hurt, but it takes an extra effort, a whole lot of humility to be stronger than that; strong enough to face and take the hurt, learn and grow from it.. which will enable you to form a newer, a stronger bond of love with someone else...

I took some of these photos on my LONG walk home.. took time to enjoy the beauty scenery. There are also some pictures from the Fungus Ball and the fully-decorated Christmas house! Oh, in the last picture, Venetia saw this irresistably hot dude that mesmerised her.. she couldn't take her eyes off him! =P































No comments: