Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hancock - Proud Peacock - Night Walk

I got to catch up with both my lil sisters, Dani and Adri, today. We watched Hancock at Century Walk.

Movie Review:
Decent storyline. Good graphics. So unrealistic that it makes you feel quirky. Brilliant ending (this made my $12.50's worth).

7/10


Oh.. i spent soo much money today. First, sha and i paid for Dani's movie ticket cuz she's such a nice person (adri had to pay for her own ticket!!!). When we sat down.. the annoying girl HAD something to say.

Adri: Hey! We don't have anything to munch on! We've gotta get popcorn! *Looks at me expectantly*

Isaac: *looks away*

THEN,

Dani: Oh yeah.. we don't have popcorn!

Very well.. so i went down with Dani to get some popcorn. The Medium Combo, which consisted of a Coke and a large popcorn, cost me $11!!! LOL! That's such a rip off! But it's okay.. as long as they're happy.

Adri had been telling us a whole heap about this Vietnamese restaurant called Proud Peacock (Yes, you're not alone on that.. it IS a weird name). So, we decided to go check it out. We gained a pretty bad first impression from the dirty windows, but the food turned out to be absolutely DELICIOUS! We had Diced Beef on Red Rice.. YumM!!! That was one of the most scrumptuous meals i've ever had! Adri somehow knows the owner of Proud Peacock. And apparently she's kindda depressed and all because of many private circumstances that i do not wish to divulge. Anyway.. here are some of our convos:

#1

Adri: *walks up to pay the bill and has a chat with the depressed owner*

Dani: *sniggers*

Sha: Why are you laughing?

Dani: I hope she breaks down, cries and decides to shout us a free lunch.


#2

*We were served some extravagant desert: chocolate sticks, mini M&Ms and Jello*

Isaac: Wow! This is pretty cool!

Dani: Yea, i think we only got it because Adri's here.

Isaac: It makes me feel like a proud peacock!



We left the Proud Peacock feeling proud as ever and we ventured into The Glen to pay Audrey a visit at Gloria Jeans. She was working there.

Aud: Hi! What would you like?

Adri: Uhh.. I don't know! Let me decide.. (oblivious to the long queue behind her)

Sha: Adrienne!!

Zac: Could you get me a chilled cookies and cream shake please?

Aud: Yea sure.. anything else?

Zac: yea, a smile

Aud: =D Anything else?

Adri: Err... let me think

Dani: -.-" You're gonna get her fired!


I could see that Aud's boss was getting rather cheesed. So we left her alone, sat down, shared the chilled shake (cost me $5.60!!! whoa!) and chatted for a bit.

Dani left earlier cuz she's a good daughter and wanted to prepare dinner for her parent's 20th anniversary. haha! i've got such a thoughtful lil sis!

We ran into sooo many pple at The Glen today. Amongst the lot, were Jan, Ann and their posse of Glennie friends. We stood beside the escalator and chatted... for a VERY long time -.-"" haha! It was funny to see how Adri flirted with Joshimoto.

Adri: Hi! My name's Adrienne. I think i saw you at Highsong last year!

Josh: Yeah! I remmeber you too! You were wearing the same outfit! (LOL!!!!)

Adri: NO!!! It was wearing something similar, but not the same! (she was obviously lying)

Josh: Could i have your number?

Adri: Yeah sure! *winks*


That's when I came to the conclusion that Adri's easy.


Jan, Ann, Sha and I decided to walk home. We waited till 6.20pm for Aud to knock off and we headed off. It was terribly COLD but I had a pretty good chat with both Jan and Ann. They're real people:

Jan: Ohh!! Look at the possum! So cute!

Ann: How do you know it's not a cat?

Jan: No! Look! It's a possum!

Sha: Can you hear that? I think it's shitting...

Ann: *bright eyed* Oh yeah!

Isaac: Yum...

------------------------------------

Here's a MSN convo i had with Adri yesterday:

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:23:38 PM)
do you really wanna come?

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:23:41 PM)
lol

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:23:45 PM)
even my own brother wouldnt do that

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:23:45 PM)
for the fungus one

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:23:50 PM)
then you can give me that movie ticket

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:23:50 PM)
well unless its all guys 8-)

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:23:51 PM)
:D

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:24:09 PM)
erm..

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:24:12 PM)
of course it's all guys

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:24:19 PM)
no girls wanna play soccer

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:24:21 PM)HAHA.
okays 8-)

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:24:26 PM)
well not going anymore :D

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:24:26 PM)
unless you wanna play baddie

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:24:32 PM)
okay.

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:24:47 PM)
i've gtg now

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:24:51 PM)
cya

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:25:18 PM)
oh!

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:25:21 PM)
i might invite jon lee

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:25:22 PM)
lol!

isaac - adri owes me 1 movie ticket + hot choc says: (2:25:32 PM)
heard he's a good player..

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:25:40 PM)
haha nah tennis :D

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:25:49 PM)
hahaha zomg

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:25:58 PM)
did that least sentence have a double meaning?

je m'appelle adrienne says: (2:25:59 PM)
hahah

No comments: