Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Exams linger on...

My self-proclaimed "bbfl", Jan, is the epitome of vanity. Why do i say so?
I found this picture amongst MANY similar ones in her USB.



It sure feels like the exams are over... but they're not! -.-" I've still got a Physio prac exam next Monday and it's really getting on my nerves. I've been practicing AMTs, PMTs, massages, and movement analyses every morning with Luna. It started off fun and interesting, but it's starting to get really draining doing the same stuff over and over again.


I don't see myself as a proper Physio yet. I'm still so jittery and unsure when it comes to explaining techniques and giving clear instructions to the patient. Ahh.. i don't sound professional enough! :(

I've gotta practice.. practice.. practice!!

Wild At Heart.. I've got two chapters left, but that passion i had when i first started reading it has somewhat faded. I'm beginning to realise that this is a really huge weakness of mine. Whenever i set my mind on something, i will do ANYTHING to achieve it instantaneously. But more often than not, when the going gets tough, my passion gets going too! -.-"" That's what Qynn warned me about at the start of the year when i took up a leadership role at Fungus.

No, I don't want to be ruled by my weakness. I won't be.

My Source of Strength

How can i walk this windy road,
When there's no fire within my soul?
Who will keep my boat afloat,
When time finally takes its dreadful toll?

As the autumn leaves fall,
Surely my passions will not run forever.
What will it take,
To revive an exhausted endeavor?

I look to you, O Lord
For you are a constant source of strength.
Breathe in me a new hope,
That I may serve you with all my heart.

Let my passions be,
Like the sun that burns unceasing days.
Guide me as a Father would,
That I may walk in all your ways.

isaac
5/8/08

No comments: