Monday, August 18, 2008

Caterpillars

Let's improve our vocab together. Philter's the word of the day. It refers to a magic potion that causes one to fall in love:

Some things you can feel coming. You don't fall in love because you fall in love; you fall in love because of the need, desperate, to fall in love. When you feel that need, you have to watch your step; like having drunk a philter, the kind that makes you fall in love with the first thing you meet. It could be a duck-billed platypus.
-- Umberto Eco

My weekend was sorta ruined cuz my NQA match was canceled due to the heavy rain which resulted in a waterlogged pitch that was deemed "unsafe" to play on -.-""" 3 weeks without soccer!

Had a short futal fix today with the soccer dudes. Campus Sport Futsal season starts again tomorrow! :) I'm looking forward to winning that trophy now that the Mauritians and the Turks aren't in the comp!

Oh, something UTTERLY DISGUSTING happened today. I started on my packed lunch on the train to Box Hill. I had some veg + rice in my mouth and i was happily chewing away until i noticed something peculiar in the veg. I proded the veg around looking intently at these 3 small figures; which turned out to be caterpillars!! LOL! At that moment, i couldn't believe what i saw and i continued to chew on the veg that was in my mouth! -.-"""""""""

YUM! I began to think to myself: "Am i a wuss? They're just caterpillars! After all, they're cooked!"

So yeah, in went the 3 caterpillars through the pink conveyor belt and into the white relentless choppers.. Green juice.. sweet, viscus, with a tinge of sour = yum! :)

Turns out.. i AM a wuss.

No comments: