Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nat!

Thank you, Lord for your Son.
Thank you for this day
And for all the ups and downs it brings
For the ups because they bring joy;
They give vibrancy and meaning to an otherwise dull life
For the downs because they help me see You clearly
They are the foundation for Hope
I cherish the times that I can rest in Your strength
It's through them that I get to know You better
It's in them that I feel... Strong.

19/5/09

The highlight of my weekend was receiving a letter from Nat! Frankly, I was quite disappointed with her first letter which I received 2 weeks ago because it was impersonal. This one, on the other hand, was real and sincere! She even drew pictures for each of us (Gab, Haney, Grace, and I). I'm gonna scan it and upload later on.

The lowlight would be getting injured during Sunday futsal. The opposition were agitated as we came from 2 goals down to leave them chasing us with 2 minutes to go at 5-3. Amidst all of that, some dude cleaned me up from behind after I took a shot. I lost my balance and landed abruptly on my behind (Dad reckons I should stop using the word "arse"). It's worse than I thought.. i think I might have done a hairline fracture to my hip joint. Pain shoots up my back whenever I try to run or squat. Oh well, looks like I'm out of action for 2 weeks.

I was pretty frustrated on the sidelines as I watched my futsal team bow out over penalties after a ridiculous 1-1 draw to Nigel's team -.-""" They weren't that good.. we were just disappointing..

Oh yes, I'll be going for a MRI brain scan today! Hope they don't find anything wrong with me!

No comments: